Table of Contents
- 10. Power Block GF-SPDBLK24 Adjustable SpeedBlock Dumbbell
- 9. Bowflex SelectTech 1090 Adjustable Dumbbell (Single)
- 8. Bayou Fitness Adjustable Dumbbell
- 7. CAP Barbell RSWB-40TP 40 lb. Dumbbell Set
- 6. Starring 65 105 200 Lbs adjustable dumbbells
- 5. One Pair of Adjustable Dumbbells Cast Iron Total 105 Lbs (2 X 52.5 Lbs) by Unipack
- 4. Bowflex SelectTech 552 Adjustable Dumbbells (Pair)
- 3. Omnie Adjustable Dumbbells with Gloss Finish and Secure Fit Collars for Crossfit WOD Weightlifting and Bodybuilding for Health Fitness and Flexibility. Available in 65 LBS, 105 LBS and 200 LBS (Pair)
- 2. Yes4All Adjustable Dumbbells 40, 50, 52.5 , 60, 105 to 200 lbs
- 1. egymcom Chorme Adjustable Dumbbell Set with Storage Case 33 Lbs and 66 Lbs two size can be chosen (Pair)
When people decide to start a workout routine, most will automatically start off by buying a pair or two of running shoes, running shorts, and maybe some headphones. But unfortunately most end up giving up within a few weeks due to either a tight schedule or lack of discipline. According to Center for Disease Control and Prevention, 20% of people incorporate strength training into their workout routine using dumbbells. These people get faster results as opposed to those doing aerobic training only. Dumbbells are exercising equipment that does not require you to have a huge workout space and enable you to exercise at your own pace. There are two types of dumbbells: solid or adjustable dumbbells. Adjustable dumbbells are better suited for exercising. Acquiring for yourself a pair will be the best decision you make in the journey to better health. Here are best adjustable dumbbells in 2018 reviews.
10. Power Block GF-SPDBLK24 Adjustable SpeedBlock Dumbbell
The PowerBlock Sport 24 has a square black look that is both sleek and attractive. It has a 10-year warranty. The padded handles are great for a strong grip. The pin lock system makes them less bulky than other types of dumbbells.
9. Bowflex SelectTech 1090 Adjustable Dumbbell (Single)
Highly favored among advanced weightlifters, the Bowflex SelectTech 1090 provides more weight than its predecessor does. Its weight ranges between 10lbs-90lbs. each dumbbell handle has a dial-and-bracket system built in that enables the user to change the weight with a simple dial. It has a thick plastic coat for durability.
8. Bayou Fitness Adjustable Dumbbell
This dumbbell is affordable and high quality. It requires minimal space for storage and comes with a storage tray. It’s a great dumbbell if you need increment from 10 to 50 pounds. Whether you are a beginner or an expert, this product will work well due to its ease to assemble and grids which provide you a great surface to grip.
7. CAP Barbell RSWB-40TP 40 lb. Dumbbell Set
If you are the kind of person who enjoys working out in different environments, such as the beach or on a camping trip, this set will come in handy. The CAP comes with a heavy-duty plastic case with a firm handle that makes it portable. The case provides enough space to organize all the pieces neatly. The cast iron plates are durable, pleasant to look at, and maintenance-free.
6. Starring 65 105 200 Lbs adjustable dumbbells
The Starring adjustable dumbbells are easy to dismount. They have an optional plastic tray that protects your floor by preventing dumbbells from rolling around. They do not slip or rattle. Starring adjustable dumbbells are easy to clean, and no tools are required to set up.
5. One Pair of Adjustable Dumbbells Cast Iron Total 105 Lbs (2 X 52.5 Lbs) by Unipack
Featuring a black paint, the adjustable dumbbells are corrosion resistant. Due to the chorme texture with ridges, you will be able to have a firm grip, but if the ridges bother your skin, you can easily use gloves. You can remove or add weights from the bar within seconds. The adjustable dumbbells consist of 4 collars and two bars.
4. Bowflex SelectTech 552 Adjustable Dumbbells (Pair)
When you want your workout room to be more efficient and less cluttered, Bowflex SelectTech Dumbbells are the right choice. They eliminate the need to change the weight plates or take the dumbbell apart by using a dial adjustment system. You can adjust the weight of the dumbbells with a simple dial from 5-52.2lbs. They provide a versatile workout for your chest, abs, arms, and legs.
3. Omnie Adjustable Dumbbells with Gloss Finish and Secure Fit Collars for Crossfit WOD Weightlifting and Bodybuilding for Health Fitness and Flexibility. Available in 65 LBS, 105 LBS and 200 LBS (Pair)
If you want to tone your body without breaking your bank, get these low-cost adjustable dumbbells. The weight ranges between 40lbs-60lbs, in the case of a sweaty workout you do not have to worry about them slipping. The contoured textured handle provides a great surface for a firm grip. The plates are secured on each end by threaded collars.
2. Yes4All Adjustable Dumbbells 40, 50, 52.5 , 60, 105 to 200 lbs
Made from cast iron and covered with black paint finish, these set is rust resistant and endure a lifetime of use. The weight ranges between 40lbs-200lbs. The high-quality texture of the handle makes it non-slip and secures your grip. It’s an all-for-one dumbbell that eliminates the need for other dumbbells in your workout routine.
1. egymcom Chorme Adjustable Dumbbell Set with Storage Case 33 Lbs and 66 Lbs two size can be chosen (Pair)
With a cast iron nature, Chorme adjustable dumbbells are resistant to rust, chipping, peeling, and are waterproof. This is a must have a pair for anyone looking to start strength training in their office or home. The set is expandable and easy to assemble; weight ranges between 10-40 lbs.
Strength training is important for people of all ages and sizes. Aerobic training is great but not enough if you are looking to lose weight and build muscles. When crossing out the items on the list of must have exercise equipment, adjustable dumbbells should be at the very top of the list. Due to their small sized nature, they are perfect for working out in small rooms; they reduce clutter and can be stored easily.
Purchase one that has a comfortable grip that is easily adjustable without having to unscrew the locks, and make sure that the equipment is covered by a warranty.