Table of Contents
- 10. EC Technology Robotic Vacuum Cleaner High Suction Drop-Sensing Technology Smart Scheduling Automatic Floor Cleaning Robot Self Charging for Pet Hair, Dust, Hard Floor, Thin Carpet, Black
- 9. ILIFE A4s Robot Vacuum Cleaner
- 8. Pure Clean PUCRC95 Automatic Programmable Cleaner Auto Home Clean Carpet Hardwood Floor with Self Activation and Charge Dock-Hepa Pet Hair and Allergies Friendly, Robot Vacuum
- 7. INLIFE i7 Self Charging Robotic Vacuum Cleaner with Strong Suction, Drop Sensing Technology for Hard Floor and Low Pile Carpet (Black)
- 6. ILIFE V5s Robotic Vacuum Cleaner with Water Tank Mop, Mopping Floor Scrubbing Robot
- 5. PureClean Automatic Robot Vacuum Cleaner – Robotic Auto Home Cleaning for Clean Carpet Hardwood Floor – Bot Self Detects Stairs – HEPA Filter Pet Hair Allergies Friendly – PUCRC25 (White)
- 4. ECOVACS DEEBOT N79 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner with Strong Suction, for Low-pile Carpet, Hard floor, Wi-Fi Connected
- 3. ECOVACS DEEBOT N78 Robot Vacuum Cleaner with Direct Suction, Sensor Navigation for Pet Hair, Fur, Allergens, Thin Carpet, Hardwood and Tile Floors
- 2. ILIFE V3s Pro Robotic Vacuum, Newer Version of V3s, Pet Hair Care, Powerful Suction Tangle-free, Slim Design, Auto Charge, Daily Planning, Good For Hard Floor and Low Pile Carpet
- 1. ILIFE V8s Robotic Mop&Vacuum Cleaner with 750ML Big Dustbin, LCD Display and Multi-task schedule function, Higher Suction Power Design for Hard Floors
It is quite obvious that people have busy schedules nowadays, to the point where taking care of floor cleaning has become something that most homeowners have ignored. However, this does not have to be the trend. With the avail of robot vacuum cleaners, you can take care of your daily business activities and leave the robot to handle your floor cleaning.
There are a variety of these robots in the market, which makes it complicated to get one to suit your needs and budget. As such, we have a comprehensive review of the best robots as reviewed by other customers, and even better, our analysis comprises of those robots with a value of fewer than 200 dollars. So, have a look at this coverage to have an idea of the top 10 best robot vacuums under $200.
10. EC Technology Robotic Vacuum Cleaner High Suction Drop-Sensing Technology Smart Scheduling Automatic Floor Cleaning Robot Self Charging for Pet Hair, Dust, Hard Floor, Thin Carpet, Black
This is a robot with 6-in-1 cleaning modes. You can set it for spiral clean, pentagonal cleaning, free or straight line cleaning, Z-shape cleaning, customized cleaning and sweeping along the wall. Hence you can be sure that it can clean wherever you want. This robot features a smart charging station from where you can set the mode of cleaning you want. It offers a setting where you can set it to clean up to seven times a week. With this robot, you do not have to worry about it not cleaning for the desired period as it automatically starts its cleaning on time. This robot is good for a family as it is less noisy, and it helps pick dust and pet fur helping lower the risk of allergens. With this vacuum cleaner, you can be sure to cause no damages to the floors or carpets as it cleans in a suspension lifting mode based on the floor’s height. The cleaner is also convenient as it automatically recharges. Once it detects a low battery, it goes to its charging station to automatically restore. Hence, no worries about ever forgetting to charge it. Another plus of this robot is that it features an infrared anti-drop system and ultrasonic wall technology. Hence its performance rarely gets distracted by obstacles, and it doesn’t have to clean where you do not want it to get to. It also comes with a 12-months free warranty.
9. ILIFE A4s Robot Vacuum Cleaner
This robot has a 3-step cleaning system. This cleaning system comprises of rotating blade brushes to clean carpets, 1000pa vacuum suction that picks dirt and dust and side brushes to clean up dust even in corners. Hence you can be sure of a thorough clean up. Due to its advanced, powerful motor with max-mode, this robot picks dirt effortlessly. The vacuum is powered by a 4chip 2600MAH battery that enables it to work up to 2 hours after a full charge. Another add of this cleaner is the tangle free sensors that enable it to move through narrow spaces while crossing between chair legs with no problems. The robot automatically docks and recharges.
8. Pure Clean PUCRC95 Automatic Programmable Cleaner Auto Home Clean Carpet Hardwood Floor with Self Activation and Charge Dock-Hepa Pet Hair and Allergies Friendly, Robot Vacuum
This is a low mini profile vacuum. It features a 3.1″ low profile and it is small enough to fit under the couch and the bed. The robot has auto-detect anti-fall sensors that make it divert from stair cases. This vacuum has dual rotating brushes which help extend the reach of the vacuum. While working, its brushes rotate to trap dirt, pet fur, and fine dust particles on the open floor, in the corners, and along the walls. Once it traps this dirt, it stores it away in its easy-to-clean dust bin. It does not clog or malfunction due to pet hair. Moreover, it operates quietly to give the peace needed in a family setting. Another benefit of this robot is the programmable scheduler that enables you to schedule its program so that it activates automatically to start cleaning even when you are away. Other than that this robot vacuum automatically recharges once it detects a low battery. Its battery allows it to operate for 90 minutes after a full charge. With this cleaner, you can clean hard carpets, tiles, and hard floor.
7. INLIFE i7 Self Charging Robotic Vacuum Cleaner with Strong Suction, Drop Sensing Technology for Hard Floor and Low Pile Carpet (Black)
With its low-profile design, this robot can clean under low furniture and places that are hard for you to reach. It can clean several types of floors ranging from laminate, carpet floors though not thick or shag carpets, hardwood floors, and linoleum. This robot can vacuum clean, and it can also mop. With its dual side brushes, it picks dirt, pet fur, and dust particles. On the other hand, it can clean small liquid spills and grime due to its ability to dry and wet mop. Other additional features of this robot include drop sensing and anti-bump technology to avoid falling off the stairway, auto-recharge technology to enable it to detect a low battery and recharge, as well as five programmed cleaning modes. With this robot, you do not have to worry about difficulty operating it as it has a touching screen from where you can set it on what to do, as well as a remote to control it.
6. ILIFE V5s Robotic Vacuum Cleaner with Water Tank Mop, Mopping Floor Scrubbing Robot
This is a robot with a powerful motor with max mode and pet fur technology. Due to this motor, this cleaner picks up dirt, pet hair, dust, with a lot of ease and efficiently. It is constructed of a small, slim design that makes it a perfect choice if you want to clean under low furniture and places out of your reach. Due to its smart sensors, this vacuum cleans fast as it does not get distracted by obstacles along its way such as furniture legs. Other than the smart sensors, this robot features other characteristics which include anti-bump and anti-fall to prevent it from falling off the stairs. This robot is meant for sweeping as well as mopping. It can clean laminate floors, hardwood, tiles and many others. It works quietly giving you a peace of mind.
5. PureClean Automatic Robot Vacuum Cleaner – Robotic Auto Home Cleaning for Clean Carpet Hardwood Floor – Bot Self Detects Stairs – HEPA Filter Pet Hair Allergies Friendly – PUCRC25 (White)
This is a pet-friendly robot. It features a powerful brushless vacuum suction design. Hence it does not clog due to pet hair. The robot also features two side sweeper brushes that rotate to catch dirt and debris, while extending the reach of the vacuum. With its HEPA filter, it keeps dust particles trapped inside its easy-to clean removable bin. Due to its 2.9″ low profile, it can clean under low furniture and places that you can’t reach. The robot features anti-fall cliff sensors that automatically detect a gap and prevent it from falling off stairs. With this robot, you can clean hardwood floors, tiles, and short carpet.
4. ECOVACS DEEBOT N79 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner with Strong Suction, for Low-pile Carpet, Hard floor, Wi-Fi Connected
This is a robot that offers you convenience. It allows you to control it from any place, as long as you have the ECOVACS app in your pocket. It derives its power from a lithium battery, enabling it to clean up to 1.7 hours. Moreover, this cleaner has a brushless motor that provides strong suction power. Equipped with multi-cleaning modes, this robot can quickly clean most of the dirt in your home. It can climb slopes safely, while it cannot fall off stairways due to its sensors. This product comes with a 1-year manufacturers warranty.
This is a vacuum that features a tangle-free powerful suction. Hence you can be sure that it will pick your pet’s fur without clogging. This robot delivers power from its long-lasting battery which enables it to clean for up to 110 minutes. It features a high-efficiency filtration system to protects you from exposure to allergens. This robot also features an automatic charging system which makes it detect a low battery and automatically recharge. Moreover, due to its daily scheduling system, once you schedule its day-to-day operations, this robot starts them on time. The robot gives you the option to select from its three cleaning modes which include the spot cleaning mode for a small area concentrated with dirt, auto cleaning mode for daily cleaning, and the edge cleaning mode to focus on cleaning along edges and corners. This robot cannot fall off the stairs, and it can’t also get distracted by furniture as it is equipped with smart infrared sensors.
2. ILIFE V3s Pro Robotic Vacuum, Newer Version of V3s, Pet Hair Care, Powerful Suction Tangle-free, Slim Design, Auto Charge, Daily Planning, Good For Hard Floor and Low Pile Carpet
This robot is ideal for homes with pets. Due to its pet hair technology, it does not get clogged with pet fur. The cleaner is for vacuuming dry mopping and sweeping to give a thorough cleaning. Its construction is a low profile design which allows it to clean under low furniture. It features a programmable schedule to make it easy to control, anti-bump, and anti-fall sensors to prevent it from dropping, and front obstacle sensors to keep it from hitting things along its way. This robot automatically recharges and docks. It is suitable for use on hardwood floors. Once you buy it, you can be sure to have no problems operating it, as it comes with a remote control.
1. ILIFE V8s Robotic Mop&Vacuum Cleaner with 750ML Big Dustbin, LCD Display and Multi-task schedule function, Higher Suction Power Design for Hard Floors
This is a 3-step cleaning system. It features a strong suction that provides a thorough cleaning. Incorporated in it are anti-fall and anti-bump sensors to prevent it from bumping around and falling off. This robot allows you to schedule its activities and time so that it starts its program on the set time. It automatically docks and recharges once it detects that its battery is running low. During its operation, it is quiet, and it does not also expose you to allergens dues to its filter air purification system. Deriving charge from a superior battery, this robot can clean for up to 140 minutes. It is compact enough to clean under low furniture, and it adapts to multi-floor types in your home.
Robot vacuums are a sound investment for every homeowner. Not only do they allow you to have more free time but they provide a convenient means by which you can get to a clean home after a busy day. For these and other reasons, it is crucial that you make the right choice when buying your robot vacuum.
The robots listed in this article are some of the ones to give you a good value for money. They cost less than $200 while they have features that you need to consider to get the best robot. So, once you decide to purchase a good robot vacuum and one below $200, it is best if you consider these suggestions. Moreover, because these are the robots that most customers liked, it is likely that you too will be pleased if you get one of these.