Table of Contents
- 10. Audio-Technica ATR2500-USB Cardioid Condenser USB Microphone
- 9. USB Microphone, FIFINE PC Microphone for Mac and Windows Computers, Optimized for Recording, Streaming Twitch, Voiceovers, Podcasting for Youtube, Skype chats. (K670)
- 8. Lavalier Lapel Microphone with Easy Clip-On System – Perfect for Recording Youtube Vlog Interview/Podcast – Best Lapel Mic for iPhone 5, 6, 6s, 7, 7 plus, 8, X iPad iPod Android Mac PC ASMR
- 7. FIFINE TECHNOLOGY USB Microphone, Fifine Plug &Play Home Studio USB Condenser Microphone for Skype, Recordings for YouTube, Google Voice Search, Games (Windows/Mac)-K668
- 6. Behringer Ultravoice Xm8500 Dynamic Vocal Microphone, Cardioid
- 5. ZINGYOU ZY-801 Professional Studio Microphone, Desktop Computer Cardioid Condenser Mic with Tripod for PC Recording, Broadcasting (Black)
- 4. Blue Yeti USB Microphone – Blackout Edition – 2070
- 3. MXL 770 Cardioid Condenser Microphone
- 2. USB Microphone, Fifine Metal Condenser Recording Microphone For Laptop MAC Or Windows Cardioid Studio Recording Vocals, Voice Overs, Streaming Broadcast And YouTube Videos. (669B)
- 1. Blue Snowball iCE Condenser Microphone, Cardioid – Black
Are you an active Vlogger? Or, are you shooting videos in noisy places but do not want those noises to distort the quality of your video? Either way, you will need the best microphone for recording vocals. However, how can you manage to narrow down to the best microphone given the variety of them on the market?
I hope that our top 10 best vocal recording microphones in 2020 will serve as the perfect choice for you. We narrowed down to these microphones after paying attention to their ability to deliver clear sound, their ability to cancel background noise, customer reviews, ease of set up, among other factors. I recommend that you have a look since these microphones are designed to meet different needs.
10. Audio-Technica ATR2500-USB Cardioid Condenser USB Microphone
The perfect microphone for home studios, field recording, podcasting, and voiceover use is Audio-Technica microphone. This is a side-address condenser microphone that features a USB output to let you record to your computer. Also, the microphone features a built-in headphone jack. Because of this, you can monitor your microphone output directly without audible delay.
You can be sure to get an excellent frequency response when using this microphone, thanks to the low-mass diaphragm. Apart from that, the microphone lets you adjust the headphone volume using the easy-to-use controls located on the front of the microphone. Once you get this microphone, you can be sure to have an easy time while setting it up since its pivoting threaded stand mount can attach securely to the included tripod.
9. USB Microphone, FIFINE PC Microphone for Mac and Windows Computers, Optimized for Recording, Streaming Twitch, Voiceovers, Podcasting for Youtube, Skype chats. (K670)
Record audio like a pro while listening to what you are recording with Fifine PC Microphone. It features a 3.5mm headphone jack to let you listen to what you are recording. On top of that, are volume controls that allow for easy input level adjustments. The microphone can deliver high-quality sound due to the smooth and flat frequency response of 50Hz-15kHz and the 16mm diaphragm. Also, it can allow you to adjust the input level due to the included volume controls.
With it, you can be sure to have a microphone that is easy to set up due to the three detachable stand tube that lets you adjust the height from 1.97″ to 4.65″. Also, the microphone comes with a heavy base plate that can be moved around making it easy to transfer from place to place. You can use it for gaming, voiceover work, video call, podcast, live stream, and most kinds of recording.
8. Lavalier Lapel Microphone with Easy Clip-On System – Perfect for Recording Youtube Vlog Interview/Podcast – Best Lapel Mic for iPhone 5, 6, 6s, 7, 7 plus, 8, X iPad iPod Android Mac PC ASMR
Get a clear sound even when recording in noisy environments by using YouMic lavalier noise canceling mic. The microphone is designed for delivering professional results due to its ability to record clear and clean sound. You can use it to record audio wherever you are since it plugs into an iPhone 5, 6, 7, 8 or Android devices. Once you get it, you can expect to receive a crocodile microphone clip, a 59” Velcro wrapped cord and a wind muff that makes it ready to use.
7. FIFINE TECHNOLOGY USB Microphone, Fifine Plug &Play Home Studio USB Condenser Microphone for Skype, Recordings for YouTube, Google Voice Search, Games (Windows/Mac)-K668
The perfect partner for recording voice over and vocals while using your computer at home or in the studio is Fifine Plug &Play USB Condenser Microphone. It is easy to set up since all it requires is for you to plug it into any available USB port and select it as your input in the software settings. Also, the microphone is Windows and Mac compatible so that you will not need additional software when you want to install it.
You can expect the mic to deliver professional-like audio, thanks to the noise cancellation feature that isolates the main sound source. In addition to that, the microphone adopts a wide frequency response enabling it to deliver brilliant and transparent sound. The smooth and flat frequency response of 50Hz-16KHz is another plus that makes the microphone perfect when you want to get high-quality audio. You can get it for Yahoo recording, Google Voice Search and Stream, gaming, Skype, Podcast, and desktop recording.
6. Behringer Ultravoice Xm8500 Dynamic Vocal Microphone, Cardioid
Are you a home recording enthusiast who wants to make your dream come true? Well, you can do this with Behringer Ultravoice Xm8500 microphone. There are a lot of reasons that contribute to this, the first being the professional-quality that enables it to deliver outstanding sensitivity and accuracy. More to that, the microphone has an ultra-wide frequency response that enables it to deliver brilliant and transparent sound.
The cardioid characteristic is another feature that enables the mic to deliver high-quality sound since it acts to minimize background noise and feedback. Also, the mic adopts a smooth mid-frequency presence rise so that it can deliver excellent voice projection. Due to its shock mount system, you can be sure to get clean and clear sound since this system acts to cut down the handling noise.
5. ZINGYOU ZY-801 Professional Studio Microphone, Desktop Computer Cardioid Condenser Mic with Tripod for PC Recording, Broadcasting (Black)
Achieve a clear recording under different conditions with ZINGYOU ZY-801 microphone. It features a cardioid polar pattern that picks up the sound in front of the microphone while reducing the pickup of sounds from the rear and sides so that you can record the desired sound. What’s more the microphone’s maximum sound pressure level is 130dB. Because of this, you can scream as much as you want or throw an electric guitar at it without worrying about distortion.
The microphone comes with a 1/8″ TRS Stereo to XLR Female cable, mic windscreen, pop filter tripod, shock mount, and an English manual instruction. The female cable features a robust construction and a flexible PVC jacket. The tripod, on the other hand, features a solid metal construction to assure you of stability. You can fold the tripod when not in use making it easy to store and carry. The pop filter features a gooseneck that makes it easy to customize based on your requirements. Hence, you can be sure to have acquired the best voice recording microphone once you opt to get this microphone.
4. Blue Yeti USB Microphone – Blackout Edition – 2070
Create excellent recordings on your computer with Blue Yeti USB Microphone. It adopts a proprietary tri-capsule technology that enables it to deliver studio-quality recordings. Hence, you can use it to record in any situation. More to that, the microphone features four different pattern settings including omnidirectional, cardioid, stereo, and bidirectional.
Hence, you can use it to record podcasts, instrumental music, or vocals without the need for extra microphones. The microphones frequency response is 20Hz – 20kHz. You can use it with Windows 7, Windows 8 (including 8.1), Windows 10, Windows XP (Home and Professional), Windows Vista, and ac OS X (10.4.11 or higher).
3. MXL 770 Cardioid Condenser Microphone
A microphone that serves as an excellent choice for pianos, vocals, and stringed instruments is MXL 770 condenser microphone. The mic delivers a balanced bass response with high-end clarity so that you can be sure of getting high-quality sound. On top of that, it uses a high-quality low-noise FET preamp with a balanced transformerless output to enhance a wide dynamic range. Due to the low-frequency roll off, you can expect it to reduce unwanted rumble so that you can record clear sound.
2. USB Microphone, Fifine Metal Condenser Recording Microphone For Laptop MAC Or Windows Cardioid Studio Recording Vocals, Voice Overs, Streaming Broadcast And YouTube Videos. (669B)
Whatever you are recording, you can be sure that Fifine Metal Condenser Recording Microphone will not disappoint. The reason is the Cardioid polar pattern that enables it to capture voice properly so that it can deliver clear, smooth, and crisp sound. More to that, the microphone features an additional volume knob. Because of this, it is highly sensitive to your voice so that you can be sure that the voice will be heard well making it perfect for voice recording, gaming, and skyping.
The microphone does not require a power supply due to its USB-powered design. It is easy to set up since it only requires that you connect it to a USB port from a computer or laptop. You can expect it to last for long since it features a solid, sturdy metal construction design. Also, it comes with a stable tripod stand that makes it convenient to use.
1. Blue Snowball iCE Condenser Microphone, Cardioid – Black
With Blue Snowball iCE Condenser Microphone you can make quick and easy recording a reality. The reason is that it features a custom condenser capsule meant to offer a crystal clear sound. The microphone’s frequency response is 40 -18 kHz. It is easy to install since it requires that you plug and play directly to your PC or Mac where it doesn’t require any installation of drivers. You can use the microphone for Youtube recordings, Skype, FaceTime, or messages.
For you to capture a great vocal performance, the best vocal recording microphone is a must-have. Therefore, do not look any further when you are looking for the best microphone for recording vocals since this article has got you covered. Furthermore, these microphones are designed to meet your voice recording needs, and budget needs so that you can get all that in one product.